- A variety of colors to coordinate with pants
- 11/2" adjustable elastic with matching leather keeper
- Silver finish belt buckle
- One size fits all Colors: Black * Cardinal * Dark Brown * Forest Green * Gold * Kelly Green * Maroon * Navy * Orange * Purple * Royal * Scarlet * Teal * Toast * Gray * Lt. Blue * White
Monday, December 9, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
- Designed to fit flat ankle posture during sleep.
- Encourage a good sleep
- Without a toe, dissipate heat in the rest.
- Outstanding comfortable to wear .
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Note: At this time only Red handles are available.
The GobSparkTM Ranger FireSteel by FireSteel.com adds a unique double lanyard hole handle to the popular
Ranger FireSteel (1/4" diameter x 3" long)
This small handle allows for a better grip when scraping sparks from your FireSteel, as well as attachment of a
lanyard (26-inch lanyard included), FireSteel Scraper (FireSteel.com Super Scraper included), tinder for making
fires (such as our magnesium tinder rods) other small gear.
1/4" diameter by 3" long Ranger FireSteel (6.35 x 76mm)
Handle with double lanyard holes is attached to one end of the steel
26-inch Lanyard made of 550 Paracord. Color may vary.
A genuine FireSteel.com Super Scraper (also known as a "striker")
Weight: 1.0 ounce (28 grams)
Robust 5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
Composition: FireSteel.com ferrocerium rod - our firesteel forumula is tweeked to give the best sparks!
Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel formulated to give great gobs of sparks.
Enough FireSteel to make hundreds of fires.
Excellent sparks that you expect from a FireSteel.com FireSteel
Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
Premium FireSteel.com firesteel formula that takes your firesteel firemaking to a whole new level
5500 F (3000 C) sparks that will start a fire in the toughest conditions
- Genuine FireSteel.com FireSteel formulated to give great gobs of sparks.
- Enough FireSteel to make hundreds of fires.
- Easy to use and very safe (Common sense required when using any firemaking gear).
- Comes with Super Scraper that maximizes your sparks
- 26" 550 Parachute Cord. Color may vary.
Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Nearly twice the wall thickness of typical standard balls
- Burst resistant, slow deflate design is more resistant to rapid deflation vs. standard exercise ball
- Provides superior comfort at body contact points without excessive softness that impedes support
- Smooth surface, non-coarse wall design offers more comfort, less abrasion and better response
- Comes with a full color poster of 24 exercises and inflation measuring tape